Meaning of the phrase poker face
Definition of poker face in the AudioEnglish.org Dictionary. Meaning of poker face. What does poker face mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word poker face. Information about poker face in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms.
What is the opposite of poker face - WordHippo What is the opposite of poker face? Need antonyms for poker face? Here's a list of words from our thesaurus that you can use instead. Idiom ... Sentences with the word poker face What is the meaning of the word poker face? Words that rhyme with poker face What is the plural of poker face? Use our Antonym Finder. Watch and Learn. Nearby Words. Poker face - definition of poker face by The Free Dictionary poker face n. A face lacking any interpretable expression, as that of an expert poker player. pok′er·faced′ (pō′kər-fāst′) adj. poker face n informal a face without expression, as that of a poker player attempting to conceal the value of his cards pok′er face` n. a face that shows no emotion or intention. [1880–85, Amer.] pok′er-faced ... Definition of the word "Poker face" - YouTube
"Poker Face" is a song by American singer Lady Gaga from her debut studio album, The Fame ... at Palm Springs, California, on April 11, 2009, Gaga explained to the crowd the true meaning behind the term "Poker Face" used in the song.
Texas hold 'em - Wikipedia The player who has the best hand and has not folded by the end of all betting rounds wins all of the money bet for the hand, known as the pot. Wiesenberg: MCU Dictionary of Poker | Letter P – Poker1.com…
Poker Face : Définition - Qu'est-ce que la Poker Face ? - Pokerlistings
'Lead-pipe cinch' - the meaning and origin of this phrase What's the meaning and origin of the phrase 'Lead-pipe cinch'? Top 10 Card and Poker Idioms List in Everyday Life In this blog post, we'll list top 10 of the famous idioms borrowed from card games, especially poker, and we'll explain them, giving example sentences. Card Terminology Mentions In Popular Culture Ever since the first five-card poker game (played in the U.S., sometime around 1834), poker has been an inseparable part of the American experience.
POKER FACE - Definition : Dictionary, Words That Start ...
There are already many good answers here but I should say that "giving someone face" does only have meaning in a certain context. It is just like any other term in Chinese or any other language, context decides its meaning. When you say "please give me some face", you are begging somebody to help you or to let something go or not to embarrass you. Urban Dictionary: poker face A face on a person that shows no emotion, often called poker face because in the game of poker it would be foolish to show any ... it means: poke her face.
- Real time gaming blackjack strategy
- Silas condict park casino kinnelon nj
- De jope casino madison wisconsin
- Lucky slots machesney park il
- Ladies night out games to play
- Como jogar poker no casino
- Wild west weekly slot racing
- Treasure mountain casino libby montana
- Play sims online for free without downloading
- Make your own poker chip case
- Bob dylan black jack davey listen online
- Andre the giant signature
- Four winds casino michigan age limit
- How to put together a poker run
- How to beat tag poker
- Multi million dollar gambling ring
- How to claim casino winnings
- 172 blackjack rd trussville al
- Legal age to enter macau casino
- Texas holdem poker 3 igrica
- Wheel of fortune game connection error on tablet
- Best place to order black jack boots online
- Poker room on oasis of the seas
- Want to play free games
- Online poker real money legit
- Hd sat receiver mit 2 ci slot
- Heartland poker tour mt pleasant mi
- Transfer from casino to poker on ignition
- Casino shop 71 cours tolstoi 69100 villeurbanne
- Club 8 casino online
- Is there a casino at national harbor